Samsung Galaxy S6: Install Galaxy Note 7 Features Now [Guide]
The infamous Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was actually a pretty good device with great features, if you can look past its explosive tendencies. Now, there is a way for Samsung Galaxy S6 users to get all the Note 7 features into your device for free!
All you have to do is to follow these steps to flash DaMu’Z Note 7 custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6, as simply as that.
However, remember to backup any vital data prior to embarking on this reboot and be sure that the USB debugging option is turned on by navigating to Settings>Development Options>USB investigating.
How to Install Galaxy Note 7 Feature on Galaxy S6
1) Download the DaMu’Z custom firmware for Galaxy S6 and the Google Apps Package. Save these files on your computer.
2) Using a USB cable, connect your Galaxy S6 to the computer and copy the zip file into your SD card.
3) Disconnect your Galaxy S6 and power off your device.
4) Boot your device into recovery mode by holding down the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons.
5) Access the CWM recovery menu and select wipe data/factory reset.
6) Select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard.
7) Search for the DaMu’Z Android 6.0.1 custom firmware and affirm the flash.
8) Go back to the main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S6 into the new ROM. It’ll take about 5 minutes to be completed.
Don’t forget that flashing a device will require a huge amount of battery so check that your device has at least 60 percent charge prior to attempting this flash.