Samsung Galaxy S6: Making Good On Note 7 [Guide]
Unless you have been living under a rock, you would know that the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 wasn’t exactly free from malfunctions, to put it in the best way possible. However, it did come with some nifty features. The explosive Note 7 may have been recalled but thanks to hardworking developers, Samsung Galaxy S6 users will now get a chance to experience the Note 7 features at zero cost!
It’s as simple as following this guide on flashing DaMu’Z Note 7 custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6. But remember that it is important that you backup all vital data and that your device has at least 60 percent of charge before going through with this reboot.
Also, the USB debugging option should be enabled on your device. You can do this by going to Settings>Development Options>USB investigating.
DaMu’Z Note 7 Custom ROM On Galaxy S6
1) Download the DaMu’Z custom firmware for Galaxy S6 and the Google Apps Package to your PC.
2) Plug your Galaxy S6 to the computer via a USB cable and copy the zip file to your SD card.
3) Unplug the USB cable and turn off your Galaxy S6.
4) Press the Volume Up + Home + Power keys at the same time to boot your device into recovery mode.
5) Go to the CWM recovery menu and choose wipe data/ factory reset.
6) Tap on the the install zip from sdcard and then select choose zip from sdcard.
7) Look for the DaMu’Z Android 6.0.1 custom firmware and confirm the flash.
8) Return to the main recovery menu and reboot your device into the new ROM.
Be patient as this would take about 5 minutes to be completed. Try this guide out and let us know how it went!