In a bid to match up to its counterparts, Samsung unleashed a brand new intelligent personal assistant, named Bixby, during its Galaxy S8 official debut recently. Although the Bixby is a Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus-exclusive currently, there is a way Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge users could get a taste of it.
However, don’t expect to be getting a complete Bixby experience as you would only be getting the Bixby Home – something along the lines of the Google Now cards.
Keep in mind that you would only be able to swipe left to see the relevant cards as you won’t be able to actually bring up Bixby and make it do things.
That said, this will give you an image of what the Bixby Home looks like on your Samsung Galaxy S7 device. All you have to do is to follow the steps below:
How To Get Your Bixby On
1. Download Galaxy S8 launcher apk and Bixby apk.
2. On your Galaxy S7 device, install the Galaxy S8 launcher apk file along with the Bixby apk as well.
3. Click and hold the Home screen button to go into the launcher settings.
4. Activate Bixby Home from this tab.
5. Restart your device and you’ll be able to see the Bixby Home by swiping left on your Home screen.
If you have tried this one out, don’t forget to share your thoughts with us!