Are you a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 user who has given up on the arrival of Nougat to your device? Well, don’t give up so soon as we have some good news for you.
Thanks to Emotion ROM, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 user will now be able to enjoy all the Nougat goodness in their device. This Android 7.1.1 Nougat-based ROM is based on AOKP and it will bring faster and smoother Nougat experience to your Note 4.
All you have to do is to follow this guide on how to get Android 7 Nougat custom ROM into your Galaxy Note 4. However, it’s important that you remember to backup all data and make sure that your device is rooted, unlocked and installed with either TWRP or CWM. It’s also essential that your Note 4 has at least 60 percent battery before attempting this reboot.
Don’t forget to enable the USB debugging option on your device by navigating to Settings>Development Options>USB debugging.
Here’s How You Can Upgrade Your Note 4 N910F to Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM
1. Download Emotion Android 7.1.1 custom ROM for Galaxy Note 4 N910F and GApps package and save it to your computer.
2. Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable and duplicate the zip files to your device’s SD card.
3. Boot into recovery mode by holding down the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
4. Then, select Wipe data tasks>wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process via the recovery menu. Next, select wipe cache partition>wipe dalvik cache.
5. Click install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard.Search for the Emotion Nougat custom firmware and confirm the flash.
6. Once done, repeat the whole process with GApps.
7. Go back the main recovery menu and reboot your device into the new custom ROM.
That’s it! Now, you have a Note 4 running on the latest Nougat. Let us know how it goes for you!